The Louisiana Small Business Development Center at UL Lafayette is accepting entries for a business plan competition for Lafayette entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Entries, which are free to submit, will be accepted through Sept. 9, and qualifying applicants must submit plans for either a start-up or expansion of an existing business using the help of UL Lafayette’s Small Business Development Center.
“There are great opportunities in the Acadiana area for entrepreneurs to start or grow their business. We think the great prize package included in this competition is enough to take one business to another level of success,“ says Nathan Thornton, Senior Business Consultant at UL Lafayette Small Business Development Center.
One winner will be selected on Sept. 25 for the grand prize package, which includes:
- Consideration from Home Bank to start or expand their business;To register, or for more information, contact the Small Business Development Center office at 456-1837, or click here.
- A $5,000 advertising package from Townsquare Media;
- Website and logo design from Firefly Digital;
- Laptop, phone package and discounted services from Cox Business;
- Free office space from the Opportunity Machine for up to 12 months;
- And a one year membership to the Greater Lafayette Chamber of Commerce.