The first-ever EatLafayette Food, Wine, Beer & Spirits week started Aug. 4 with the Chefs Table Experience dinner hosted at Village Café by IND Eats and EatLafayette. During late July, foodies were encouraged to enter an online contest for a chance to win a private dinner for the winner and seven friends. Stella Theriot was the chosen one, and she and her guests were treated to a four-course meal by a team of EatLafayette chefs including Jeremy Conner of Village Café, Manny Augello of Bread & Circus Provisions, Holly Goetting of Charley G’s and Alex Andrade and John Bienvenu of Rusted Rooster. The evening began with a cocktail hour with several EatLafayette sponsors like Lafayette Travel, Hilton’s Restaurant Supply and Townsquare Media on hand to mingle with Theriot and her guests. A sweet and refreshing Mojito-inspired cocktail of Sweet Crude Rum was the drink of the evening crafted by Manny Silver of POUR.
1. Casey Rawlings and Jordan Miguez
2. Manny Augello
3. Jeremy Conner during an interview with LUS Fiber
4. Cherry Fisher May and Chefs Table Experience culinary team
5. Stella Theriot and her guests
6. Kelly Strenge and David Meaux
7. Kera Hatch, Annette Theriot and Stella Theriot
8. Jada Theriot and Nona Theriot
9. Julie Calzone and Mike Grimsley
10. DJ Digital, Steve Wiley and Sam Stokes
11. Robin May, Leslie Turk and Robin Hebert
Courtesy Ford in Breaux Bridge was honored with the 2013 Ford President’s Award presented by Ford Motor Company. Established in 1998, the award is based on customer responses on satisfaction survey questions related to sales and service experience.
1. Don Hargroder, Paul Stroderd, April Kleinpeter and Carrol Castille
2. Tom Zaunbrecher, State Rep. Mike Huval and Don Hargroder