In anticipation of the 2013 Louisiana Gulf Coast Oil Exposition, members of the local oil and gas community gathered at the Petroleum Club for the LAGCOE Media Luncheon to celebrate the announcement of LAGCOE Looey 2013, witness the unveiling of the official LAGCOE 2013 poster, and hear about details on new programs developed with community partnerships.
Alfred J. Thomas II was honored with the signature golden hard hat awarded to LAGCOE Looey and spoke on his professional achievements and what it means to be part of a continuing booming oil and gas business and the worldwide attention being paid to LAGCOE.
Artist Matthew Hernandez presented the official 2013 poster — Hernandez also designed the 2011 poster. The luncheon concluded with mentions of developing partnerships between community agencies like the Community Foundation of Acadiana and UL Lafayette’s Engineering program. LAGCOE will be held Oct. 22-24 at the Cajundome and Cajundome Convention Center.
1. Art Mixon, Katy Svendson and Lawrence Svendson
2. Hines Austin and Ben Berthelot
3. Rob Eddy, Joey Durel and Gifford Briggs
4. Michelle Crouch, Kenny Crouch, Susan Arceneaux and Kirby Arceneaux
5. Art Mixon and Greg Stutes
6. Matthew Hernandez and Kim Saucier
7. Donald Mosing and Robert Gilbert
8. Paul Kiev and Ken Stickney
9. Lyall Scott and Billy Gunn
10. LAGCOE Looey hardhat
11. Claire Thom
12. Sharon and Don Biggs
13. Kirby Arceneaux
14. Al Thomas II, 2013 LAGCOE Looey
15. Angela Cring
16. Raymond Hebert
17. A packed house of industry leaders
18. Matthew Hernandez, 2013 LAGCOE poster artist
19. Kaliste Saloom III and Judge Kaliste Saloom Jr.
20. Bo Ramsey, Donald Mosing and Al Thomas II